Online Ticket Sales are now closed, but you can still get tickets at the door!
Friday night reception, 6-8 PM
Saturday, 10 AM - 6 PM
Sunday, 10 AM - 4 PM
Advance tickets are available for
- Friday night reception only - $30 + fees and sales tax*
- Saturday, Sunday - $65 + fees and sales tax*
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday - $95 + fees and sales tax*
- Gold Weekend Ticket - $150 + fees and sales tax*
- Platinum Weekend Ticket - $295 + fees and sales tax*
* Note: Fees include TicketLeap and payment processing fees.
New for 2022 are Gold and Platinum tickets. These tickets include AutomataCon souvenir items, such as pins, t-shirts, and a deluxe program book. The Platinum tickets include a tour of the automata and musical devices in the Morris Museum's archives, which are not normally on display to the public.
Day tickets will be sold on-site. On-site prices are $35 for the Friday reception, $45 for Saturday, and $35 for Sunday. The on-site prices include sales tax.
Children: Children under the age of 18 need tickets to the Morris Museum, which can be purchased on-site. They can accompany parents with AutomataCon tickets into AutomataCon events, space permitting.
Refunds: Refunds can be obtained by emailing email@example.com up to 30 days prior to the event. No refunds will be handled after that date.
Transfers: Tickets can be transferred to other people by changing the name on your ticket through TicketLeap and then e-mailing the ticket to the new person as described here.