Tickets for AutomataCon 2020 are on sale now!
Friday night reception, 6-8 PM
Saturday, 10 AM - 6 PM
Sunday, 10 AM - 4 PM
Advance tickets are available for
- Friday night reception only - $30 + fees and sales tax*
- Saturday, Sunday - $65 + fees and sales tax*
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday - $95 + fees and sales tax*
- Gold Weekend Ticket - $150 + fees and sales tax*
- Platinum Weekend Ticket - $295 + fees and sales tax*
* Note: Fees include TicketLeap and payment processing fees.
New for 2020 are Gold and Platinum tickets. These tickets include AutomataCon souvenir items, such as pins, t-shirts, and a deluxe program book. The Platinum tickets include a tour of the automata and musical devices in the Morris Museum's archives, which are not normally on display to the public.
If the event is not sold out, day tickets will be sold on-site. On-site prices are $35 for the Friday reception, $45 for Saturday, and $35 for Sunday. The on-site prices include sales tax.
Children: Children under the age of 18 need tickets to the Morris Museum, which can be purchased on-site. They can accompany parents with AutomataCon tickets into AutomataCon events, space permitting.
Refunds: Refunds can be obtained by emailing up to 30 days prior to the event. No refunds will be handled after that date.
Transfers: Tickets can be transferred to other people by changing the name on your ticket through TicketLeap and then e-mailing the ticket to the new person as described here.